Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dig'n in the Dirt

This past Saturday, we (thanks Richard & Mary) assisted a new gardener with her flower beds. We had a blank canvas and a small area to work with, so it was a blast. One of my favorite sales of the year is a wholesale nursery in this area that opens to the public for drastically reduced prices on plants. I think I've nearly had to tie one of the children to the top of the car to get home from this sale - it is irresistable!
My car loaded with precious cargo - see, hardly any room for kids

Herb garden with a rosemary topiary

We used mostly perennials, with a few annuals thrown in for color - can't wait til it fills in. Heavy on the Russian Sage - I love that stuff

Good Morning Sunshine - peeking to see what's going on . . .

1 comment:

Will, Shelley, Chet, Zane, Reid, Lily said...

Thank you SO much for your help! It looks beautiful! =)