Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Zo What?

ZOJIRUSHI! If you happen to be cruising the aisle of your local thrift store and light upon one of these for around 20$, snatch it as quick as you can (throw a punch if necessary). These are the "top of the line" bread makers and sell on Ebay for a little over 100$, almost 200$ new. I payed $12.95 for this one. After cleaning it up at home, try a few loaves (I don't think it tastes as good as it smells) and then list it on Ebay - it's fun to watch the bidding frenzy.

The winning bid was $117.50 - Hooray! Doesn't quite pay for my Goodwill habit, but I'll be searching the shelves a little closer now.

2 comments:

Didge said...

Glad to see you on here again! Love those toothless grins

shirleyjean said...

Hey are you taking me to lunch tomorrow? We'll start looking again too.