Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine

The last few days, we have been shrouded in thick soupy fog while the valleys are clear. This morning was a flip flop and we awoke to bright sun - hooray! I loved the view as it looks like the valley has been "frosted" with vanilla icing by an expert and steady hand. Off in the distance is Mt. Jefferson.


Sometimes I have so many ideas bouncing around in my head, it's difficult to sleep. However, since I cleaned my creative area - I've been thoroughly uninspired. I don't think creativity and cleanliness can live in the same house (at least not THIS one). Time to get busy -


Projects await me -

5 comments:

Didge said...

once again, we must be sisters. As soon as things are tidy, my inspiration goes downhill. Give me a nice mess, a goodly portion of chaos and not much time and the ideas flow. Doesn't make for very tidy lives, but at least we're creative, right?! We didn't see a picture of the new secretary in all of her secretary-ness yet!

CabinFever said...

I tried to get her in some high heels and cat eye glasses for an official portrait, but no go.

Last water polo game on Saturday - girls started swimming. Thankfully, Maren is getting moved up to Milah's group so we only have to be at the pool for 1 hour instead of 2.

Didge said...

ahhh, bliss. We are doing painful homework hour:(

Amy said...

Hmm...well things aren't all nice and tidy here and I still don't have any inspiration! I might need your expert touch on our headboard...ugh. I just can't get motivated to finish it...

Family Fun said...

Wow! Awesome photos! I love the costumes. I have the kids dig in their dress up pile of clothes to find something. Why go out and buy more stuff? I will send K over to help you mess things up and get your creative jucies flowing. When I am doing a project it is disaster area all around me. So I understand.