Friday, August 24, 2012

Cousin Time

The crew of kids. Exhausted after a full day at Evergreen Wings & Waves. They had to kick us out at 8:00 and our kids were busting up the stairs for one last ride.
Love this pic! Liam loves pickups - a big bonus if it has huge tires and a loud engine.
Milah & Alinya
What good are photos without a few faces? No, their faces did not freeze like this



Once upon a time, I encouraged my only sibling to head to Switzerland for a great adventure. Oh by the way, I said - I think that Ralph guy is worth getting to know. What? She listened? I certainly don't regret her decisions because I adore Ralph and know that she is happy with her life. BUT . . . why does it have to be so far? Boo Hoo.

2 comments:

Didge said...

Love the kid shots...all pic monkeyed up.

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Yep, the older we get the more we treasure our siblings, don't we?