Friday, February 20, 2009

Forward Progress!

The construction assistant - Maren comes in from school about noon and checks on progress - she comes up from the basement looking filthy, right down to her toes.

We installed a half wall in between the kitchen and living area of the basement. Dad thinks this is a crummy idea, but he did what he was told! I'm thinking that I will cover it in rusty corrogated metal.

Maren's closet - all framed in. Mr. J built this rustic door a few years ago as part of a hair-brained project that Mrs. J and I were doing. I think it will work just perfect as her closet door. Dad was a little concerned that it was a little shorter than a standard door, but we determined that it probably won't be an issue with Maren.

1 comment:

Didge said...

The wall is where I thought it was..good explaining! It will be fun to see it all finished someday. I like your little helper's dirty tights!