Saturday, February 28, 2009

Aaaah!

I stumbled onto a memory stick that contained some older pictures today . . . I guess time flies while you're busy doing laundry and wiping snotty noses. It makes me a little frantic, wishing I could just stall the clock for a bit now, and "freeze" these incredible little people (one who is taller than me) that are getting older by the day. boo hoo . . .

The puppy he had long dreamed about . . . love at first sight


One of my all time favorite pictures of Scott - he ABSOLUTELY DID NOT want a dog and we kind-of (well we definitely) went against his wishes and got one anyway. This is the first moment he held Danner and despite the gnarly look on his face, his heart had already melted.

Fun at the lake

Some cooperation at the studio - I must've bribed them with ice cream, donuts, and a trip to the zoo!


They were grumbling about this one and Sten couldn't figure out why the girls were wearing "ugly nightgowns" as he put it . . .

No comments: