Monday, August 31, 2009

Aahhh . . .

I snapped a quick pic on Sunday at convention, because Sten and Milah were all dressed up and tried (for a few seconds) to be decent to each other. Maren was not in the picture because she was running to and fro at a high rate of speed. We're getting the camper loaded again for a camping trip - squeezing the last bit out of the kid's summer vacation.


Milah was in awe of Jared, who just happens to be 7 feet tall. Milah despises being short and wishes that her parent's genes were similar to Jared's parents. Jared's sweet ride is pictured behind him and was the envy of every young man at convention.

3 comments:

Didge said...

I LOVE the b&w of Milah looking up at Sten! That is so cute and so are they! Missing you

Sandra Ramey said...

Oh I saw those great looking kids of yours....running to and fro! These are good pics...Dave and i are planning a last camping trip too but not for a couple weeks! I think I remember how to camp???

CabinFever said...

Yikes - we woke up to pouring rain this morning - hopefully you're not camping in that. Keep up the updates of your daughter-in-law please. I've never met her, but I'm feeling very attached as she goes (along with her family) through this ordeal.