Sunday, August 2, 2009

Myer Clan Happenings . . .

Maren and I went to visit the new baby this last week. We said we were there to help Elena, but we were really just there to take advantage of their air conditioned house as the temps were over 100 at home. Elle is an adorable and content baby - Maren loved cuddling with her . . .
With big brother Luke - Elena doesn't think the forehead hair meeting the eyebrows are too lady-like, but she has been assured that those little hairs will fade.

Couldn't resist snapping this one . . .


The three bambinos - they got along fairly well, just a few times they began acting like siblings.

I did a little decorating while I was there - this is in Steve and Elena's bedroom, the aspen tree branches are from a little scrounging I did after Wednesday night meeting.



I painted a log wall in the kid's bathroom. The boys were thrilled with it, I don't know what Elle will think . . .



1 comment:

Lenaya said...

Thanks for posting these. Nice work!