Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Can u spot the Differences?

I wanted to use this picture, but that light pole in Abraham Lincoln's face irked me. We had picked up this camper in Dix Nebaska in the early afternoon (June 2007) and were thrilled with our teeny RV. As the day came to a close, we were at Mt. Rushmore for their evening ceremony which I highly recommend. I have to say from the parking lot, I was slightly disappointed. But when you sit at the base of the massive granite structure and they gradually illuminate those faces, in tandem with "America the Beautiful", it is impressive and gives you goosebumps (and a lump in your throat).

For the record. Settled at our campsite, later that evening the kids were first class ROTTEN, and we questioned our logic in buying a unit for such cozy (did I mean miserable?) family togetherness.
Enter Susie. Photoshop wizard. She removed 5 things. Can you find them?

3 comments:

Jim and Stephanie said...

Come see us next time you are near Mt Rushmore, we are not far from there :)

CabinFever said...

I loved that part of the country - thought it was beautiful. Don't have any plans to head that direction. Don't have any travel plans, period. Work, sleep, eat repeat. Phoooey.

Jim and Stephanie said...

Ha! I can relate to that :)