Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gallery Wall

I have been preparing to do a gallery wall in the office. I couldn't resist this sign. I think we can all relate . . .
I plan to use black/white pictures in black frames. After a successful trip to the thriftstore, I came home with these beauties and some new family members! I used flat black spray paint to paint the frames and now the arranging process begins. FYI: make sure the frames are real wood. Removing the glass is a pain and sometimes even painful if you get sliced. Careful careful.
Thriftstore 101. There is typically a tag color that is 1/2 off (this day was green). So, before you begin your shopping experience, find out what color is discounted and you can keep that in mind as you peruse the aisles.
Some people do this in a very systematic way, but I will probably end up with 300 holes in the wall. Love these old pics. Where did these kids (and puppy) go?

No comments: