Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tasty Morsels

My family does not share my fondness for pinterest. They claim since I've discovered the site, the food at this joint has become "pinteresting", which is not a complimentary term. They whine - what's wrong with our normal food - whaaaa -

I was summoned to bring snacks to an event this evening, and I turned to Pinterest for a unique idea - something that didn't take forever. BINGO! Partially hollowed out baguettes, stuffed with dip and veggies. Obviously, you cut one side of the baguette straight - but the other end - is cut at a severe angle to showcase the design.

I did a cheer - "It looks like the picture - it looks like the picture!!" My food never looks like the picture. Maybe that's what makes it so pinteresting.

1 comment:

Didge said...

you are funny...I think the latest pinterest recipe looks awesome, a great idea. Our kids would love that one. I have made some pinteresting things in my time too! Funny thing is, they just keep coming back to my table for more...I guess it's the only restaurant around here!