Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ok, I'm Eating my Words . . .


Greetings from Colorado! So this is something that I vowed that I WOULD NOT DO, but I've decided that it's a great way to chronicle our lives. I am not a scrapbooker and I am decades behind in my photo albums, so this is a fun way for us to remember what we've done together. If, by some chance, other people find it interesting - I'm glad to entertain you. I know that I have been inspired, been homesick, definitely been informed and entertained - just by looking at some of your blogs.

To kick off this milestone - I will include my favorite picture of our family (minus me). It was taken at Soap Creek Campground, above Blue Mesa Reservoir in Gunnison. We are living in Colorado for two years (one year left on our "tour of duty"), so we are trying to cover as much ground as possible. I'm sure that we've seen more of Colorado than most Colorado -idians have seen.

2 comments:

Didge said...

well hooray! I am glad you are eating your words and I will check your blog faithfully to see pix of some of my favorite people. I still want to see one of you in that tub. hee hee

Sandra Ramey said...

Well gotta love that shot! I love the way you journal! Keep up the good work...oh my blog is : www.sandrasblackboard.blogspot.com
See ya