Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pre-Halloween Jitters


This is what happens when a 5 year old does her own face painting for Halloween! Not sure of the look she was going for here, but after a can of comet - she's clean and fresh. Milah and Maren have parties in their class tomorrow and they are so excited.






Don't suppose you recognize our 70's John Travolta-ish peace loving disco man? His polyester pants suit sports detailed black trim and bell (and I do mean BELL) bottoms. I believe, it is a lady's style and was quite fashionable for that era - a JC Penney tag is still attached. I think you forgot to pick this up on Lay-Away, Mom.




1 comment:

Didge said...

so is he going to school like that? I love the outfit...it does look like something that mom used to wear, minus the necklace. I am sure enjoying your posts...keep it up! Mare's face paint looks liberally if not artfully applied! Wonder what they will be for school? We are out tonight so if there were going to be any kids coming by, we will not be here. Girls nite was fun last night, dinner was great, indian. The Crawford's were entertining as always. Miss u. BTW, I don't remember the getting hit with a piece of wood, just on whim of my nutty sister. And here I have been telling our kids that my sister and I NEVER fought or were mean to each other!