Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Project Completed!

Our powder room bathroom had never been complete, until today. (what's the rush?) I had been collecting all the pieces for a certain look. The sink is an old enamelware basin, featuring rust spots and a few worn areas. FINALLY, everything is in place and I think I'll be sleeping in the bathroom tonight. Wanna come over and wash your hands?


Scott was eager to help me with this project - wallpapering the ceiling - UGH!!! Well, it's more like I helped Scott. I know wallpaper is out, but I thought this looked vintage in a good way.
The green is not as green as it looks in this picture
Insulator in the basement. Maybe I could master these stilts under
some long skirts and I would look tall and lean?!


Scaffolding in the living room. The kids are enjoying this in-home play structure. We are fixing the ceiling fan, dusting the logs, and washing windows in those impossible to reach places. Next blog post will feature casts and concussions.

4 comments:

amydee said...

Your home projects are never boring! Cute bathroom.

Krista said...

Love, love the bathroom!!!! Wallpaper turned out great!

Lenaya said...

I love reading your posts- you can always make me laugh. I bet it feels wonderful to be getting so much done!!

CabinFever said...

I guess it's a good thing to have to move back into your own home. And, with Scott not working for awhile, I can keep him really busy! My Dad has been helping a lot too, and he is a very skilled carpenter and project manager.