Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm in T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Last week I spent a little time in the girl's classrooms. After school, I mentioned to Maren that her teacher was INCREDIBLE. She informed me today that she had told her teacher that I thought she was HORRIBLE. yowsa! I think the teacher and I will be having a chat tomorrow morning. I'm so glad Maren had innocently informed me of her conversation - allowing me to do some damage control - sounds like I'm going to be the one sitting in the principal's office.

I spoke with her teacher just now and she told me that Maren had given her a big hug and said, "My mom says you're horrible, but I think you're great." I wonder if you can install a filter between the brain and the mouth?

3 comments:

shirleyjean said...

Oh Dad and I can't wait til Maren turns 16. Hmm Out of the mouth of babes!!??

Sandra Ramey said...

Ha that is hilarious and so like akids!

jessica said...

hahahahaha! only maren!