Friday, October 30, 2009

Collections

Well, I'm supposed to be cleaning and organizing the basement, but instead, I've added one more thing (the table), and found a few other things to sidetrack me.
A recent Craigslist purchase. I was quite smitten with this table, and, no - I will not be painting it.
Hmmm, what can I do with these? I think Scott saved these from a trip to the landfill a few years back and brought them home to his ecstatic wife. Oh, the possibilities . . .

I've been contemplating my pile of vintage skates and want to embellish them a bit before trying to peddle a few.

2 comments:

Didge said...

cAN'T WAIT 2 C WHAT U DO WITH THAT STUFF. SKATES WOULD LOOK CUTE AS STOCKINGS.....

CabinFever said...

Grandma's comment to me was, "I hope that lady paid you to take that table!" Probably the sentiments of many . . .