Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween, my Friends


These mannequin legs have a bit of history. I rescued them many years ago from a friend's junk pile and "planted" them in another friend's landscaping while they were gone for a few days. Since then they have resurfaced, modeling different attire.

Helping pass out candy at Grandma Patty's house.


One of the fruits of Scott's garden were several large pumpkins that we enjoyed carving the other day. Well, I don't know if I would use the word, "carving" exactly. Instead of intricate tools, we used a reciprocating saw - makes a jack-o-lantern in a jiffy. I didn't see this method featured in the Martha Stewart magazine - ahem.




Papa - Mr. Seed "getter-outer"


Use your knees, boys - use your knees

Let's see, his eyes will go about here . . .

No comments: