Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oops!

Well it all started when I decided that I would hide just around a corner and leap out when Scott came close . . .

I heard the footsteps, I was in position near the elevators, and I made my spookiest attack. However, imagine my surprise (or should I say, horror) when the gentleman that I scared to death was NOT my Dear husband of 20 years but a complete stranger! Also imagine the difficulty of a sincere apology as you're shaking with laughter.

I don't think I'll try that again . . .

3 comments:

shirleyjean said...

Too bad you hadn't had in your Billy Bob teeth!
Need to be packing.
If I were rich I would hire someone to pack my suitcase. I guess I could just have dad do it and then not open it til I get to Switzerland?

CabinFever said...

Well then you'd be stuck with the same pair of red shorts for the entire time. Throw in a few basics and then "accessorize" - that's my high style fashion advice. Or just carry a really large purse - that'll work.

Didge said...

good thing he didn't send the guys in the white coats after you..sounds like a situation in which I would likely laugh so hard it would be almost dangerous! I love it. At least u were dressed :) Or where u? U didn't say anything about that part.