Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gone a little nuts . . .

I'm going to have to run back to Habitat for more junk wood as I am running low after my creative binge. If you have any ideas for signs, let me know - the first 5 people that respond to this request with a unique idea will be rewarded with a handpainted sign (of your choice).



This is a knock-off from a PB item that I loved. I was cutting this out this morning while the kids were sleeping on the deck. A sleepy Sten came inquiring about the full service wood shop in the basement and wished to file a noise pollution complaint.

10 comments:

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Yer only as happy as ya wanna be

Mrs. Hearts

Amy said...

Always kiss me goodnight...that's one sign I want in our bedroom. Larry thinks it's a little "silly" so maybe one that says...rollover and start snoring :) These signs are cute Lisa...don't stop now!

Amy said...

Enjoy the Journey
Wipe Your Feet
All's Well
Hold My Hand
...then there's all kinds of words you could do...hmm I can see how this could keep you busy! These would go great in the shop. Maybe a Harley Chick for Rhonda? Okay I'll stop :)

Marla said...

Because two people fell in love...

amydee said...

Porch Sittin'
Backdoor Friends
Ripe for the pickin'

Here are some outdoor ideas...

CabinFever said...

Thanks everyone! I will definitely use some of these ideas - and I will be contacting you to see what you want YOUR sign to say and color preferences.

jessica said...

no skinny dippin' or...
no skinny dipping.
either one gets the point across! :)

CabinFever said...

Just to make certain that I know who to contact - Marla- do you have a nephew named Owen and one sister???? Let me know:)

Twila said...

"Pop a squat" for the Bathroom. (it's Roger's saying ;-)!

CabinFever said...

Thanks Twila - I will never look at Roger without thinking of this unique saying!!