Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Take a seat . . .



Ok, I was completely blown away by this chair transformation I spyed here. And Wowie Wow Wow (to borrow a term from Junie B Jones) - I found 8 similarly styled chairs on Craigslist this weekend. They were from a local Masonic Hall and I payed 40$ for 8 of them - SCORE!!



Here's one of my beauties in it's original state - great lines and hopefully a simply redo (since my reupholstering skills are nill)


This is the stripped down model. I have been saving these awesome burlap feed sacks for a special project - think I've found it! Stay tuned for the finished product. I'm now kicking myself that I didn't spring for all 16 chairs - dagnabit!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm I think you guys need to mow the lawn... It looks a bit long

CabinFever said...

Hey Miss Susie - that thar is a hay field. Right over the drain field line to be exact.

Unknown said...

oh my bad... I kind of forgot about that thing you like to call haying season, I guess my mind blocked it out...I really like the chair btw