Sunday, April 17, 2011

Inspiration

Are you ever itch'n for a change in decor - but aren't sure just what you need? Enter this little wooden step ladder - not expensive, but rustic - just my style. It has found a cozy home on our island and as my family (ahem) is REALLY enjoying Tuscany at this very moment (for reals) - I am celebrating their travels . . . Bon Voyage to Heidi and Crew and the poor grandparents who had to tag along.

I love using these breadsticks for display - the longer ones are parmesan garlic and are quite tasty. Might have to refill those . . .

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so cute! I wish you could have stayed longer to work on my house! Speaking of, do you want me to send you the frames that I mentioned to you? I think I have 6 old wooden frames. I hate to give them to the good will, but am sure I will never do anything with them. You can email me your address if you want me to send them. I really don't mind!

CabinFever said...

Great to spend a little time together after 20+ years - I would love the frames and will reimburse you the shipping - they make great chalkboards. I will be in touch -

Jenn said...

Yay!

You will not reimburse me for shipping. You can consider it a birthday present for the last 30 years that I have missed.
hee hee