Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Higher Learning

The Barely Awake grin. Sten is off on a field trip today, check'n out this college. Boo hoo, sniff sniff (No that's too far, I wouldn't be able to see him everyday, what would he eat, what if he gets sick, he will surely need his mommy).

Sten always sews (yes sews) new pants. He thinks the Carharrts are too wide, so he takes them in a bit on the legs. I checked out his handiwork and noticed that apparently he had used the previously set "basting" stitch on the machine. A basting stitch is temporary and rips out real easily - a guarantee that he would be wearing a long "skirt" by the end of the day. I attempted to rectify his mistake at 5 this morning, but found that my 40+ eyes were not cooperating with the needle threading endeavor too well. I blindly completed the task, but may have to tackle the project at a more "sane" time of day.



1 comment:

Lenaya said...

You're so funny!!! Thanks for the laugh. =)