Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Kinda Place

Hmmm, I have a friend that always inspires me . . . the last time we visited, I peeked out her patio door and screeched with glee. Check out this awesome, adorable, unique, and stink'n cute wind/rain screen. We "harvested" the branchy tree for her and she plans to adorn it with little white lights. I think we'll be sipping some lemonade on that sofa real soon -



This is the master bedroom and it has a cozy vintage feel. The headboard is one that I found at Habitat and painted/distressed. I was sure that I had ruined it, but she loved it, even tho it was a bit too small.

2 comments:

MSue and BMcD said...

ohhhh I have a covered portch I've been wanting to add old windows to! This is the perfect picture to show the hubby so he can get a visual of what I'm thinking! I love it!

CabinFever said...

Good luck - it looks amazing, is not too difficult, and actually serves a purpose.