Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We're not in the 70's anymore . .

I have been involved in updating this office recently. As a previous client of this establishment, I had often let my mind wander as we sat there, pondering the possibilities. So when given the chance, I was eager to tackle the project


The Copy Room





A little custom artwork, a cinch with the cricut. I was too lazy to miter the corners of the frame.


Women's restroom - a real beauty

Ta - Da! Nasty vinyl - GONE, truck stop tp holder - GONE.






Particle board shelf unit - GONE, paper towels by the mile - GONE!


Men's restroom




Break room -


Now we're talking! We grabbed these cabinets from Habitat for Humanity, (Mr. J) replaced the rattan with beadboard, painted and distressed them. Yeah - that floorings gotta go . . .


No comments: