Sunday, September 11, 2011

Some of you may notice that I've recently joined the ranks of the Facebook clan. My only purpose in becoming a member (I mean besides seeing what my old boyfriend had for breakfast) - is that I can check out Pinterest. It is an online scrapbook of ideas for absolutely everything. I am most interested in DIY projects and decor ideas, but the possibilities are endless. Gone are the days of tearing pages out of magazines or trying to remember where in the world you saw that party idea on the web. With just a few clicks, you can search and archive countless cool ideas. Check it out! Warning - you may look up several hours later to find that it is 3 in the morning or that the children are eating dog food and giving the cat a shower.
There is a slim chance that I will ever become computer savvy, but I will attempt to link my pinterest account from the blog - it is amazing!

No comments: