Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fabric Hoarder?

 
How does one quick trip to the fabric store for some elastic end with this?  So the fabric store was closing and they were offering discounts on everything.  Ummm, I couldn't escape. Notice there is no elastic - it was sold out.
 
 It doesn't help that I recently discovered this site and couldn't get these skirts out of my head.  Apparently they sell this adorable clothing at home parties where they feature trunk shows.  I'd love to attend one, but probably better stay clear. 


How 'bout a few of us get together and try to whip up our own versions.  I have some fabric!

5 comments:

Lenaya said...

Your Mila and my Myla could be twins. =) I've bought a bit from this company but without attending a party. Your way looks a lot cheaper- maybe I should just hire you to sew for us!

Lenaya said...

Ahhh... just remembered it's Milah!

CabinFever said...

Ahem, my sewing is not at a level where I could charge for my services. I'm a quick and dirty, don't look too close kind of seamstress. However, your mother is a quilter if I'm not mistaken. Better to nab her for the job!

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Hmm, maybe I should whip some up for my Etsy shop, BusyHandsQuilts?

CabinFever said...

I think you should, Myra! I like your quilted valances - those are unique.