Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rusty, Dusty and MINE!


I was invited invited myself to peruse a gal's stuff. Her family is moving and she wanted to lighten the load. It was a public service really.  I'm not collecting anymore, I recently muttered to myself.  Nevertheless - I could not resist and I came home with a few treasures. 

The endorphin rush kicked up a notch when she said, "let's go down to our old barn".  Hmmmm, my mind was racing.  Yipppeee, I skipped behind her like a 3 year old.  An ordinary Wednesday morning turned awesome!

 
A HUGE galvanized mailbox that has survived multiple baseball bat beatings
 
 
 And, drumroll please . . .  who could resist an authentic cattle brand?
 
 
 
Especially when it has our initials!  The kids can now have cowbells and brands!  Tattoos are for sissies, we prefer branding!  OUCH!
 

No comments: