Monday, March 23, 2009

And the show goes on . . .

Happy Birthday, Scott! It's a little difficult to wrap a planer,
but he looks thrilled anyway, don't you think?

What a mess! This thing puts out the sawDUST!
I don't think we'll ever get this place clean!

Hearing protection is extremely necessary

Ok, so I decided to use my hideous color and it

just might turn out to be my favorite room yet.


The linoleum was installed in the hall/laundry/bathroom
today - it looks so clean and new,
I can't stop peeking in at it - I love it!

We are building a storage closet in the family
room that is going to have a rusty
metal roof and barn doors that slide on a track.
A place to hide all my treasures and/or junk

Beginning of project

This is a "real man's" seam ripper. Crow bar to the rescue

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Just peeking in to see what you're up to. Looks like you've been busy!!! I love your decorating style! We've considered making some shelves with barn wood, but just haven't done it. I like your hidden shelves idea. I could use something like that around here. :)