Saturday, March 7, 2009

Italian Night


We had some old friends over for a "make your own pizza" feed tonight. Old for sure! It was Mike A and Scott's 45th birthdays. They went through Junior High and High School together.

I decided to mimic that famous picture of those workers sitting on a beam over NYC - don't know if that's obvious or not? It was awesome to get together but we were missing a family - ahem - I think you know who you are!


Kenzi and Milah rolling their dough

Ryan, throwing his pie

Chef Boyardee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok,I am totally nostalgic/melancholic we missed such a fun time, and to give the two old men a bad time (from the 2 old fogies). And I'd like to hear some decorating tips from the two spring chicks! Lots of great stuff happening on the top of the hill. Lucas heard your message and said "Let's go NOW!"

Happy happy birthday, your friends in W2

CabinFever said...

Your names were mentioned many times . . . and you were definitely missed. You would laugh at me, but with the big blank walls in the basement, I'm a little overwhelmed at choosing paint colors. Now I know how you feel . . .

We need to plan something for this summer?!