Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a difference a (FULL) day makes

Finally, some color! I had a different color in mind and painted a bit of it as a sample. My highly opinionated laborers all looked at me questionably and told me I was nuts. So if anyone needs a gallon of Wooden Porch Swing (sounds good, eh?) paint from HDepot, it's yours!

Good ole Dad, or should I say sore Dad after rolling the ceilings
Mr. Detail - thank goodness for steady hands and lots of patience -
Mr. J had the tedious job of cutting in at the ceiling.
Will and Scott after spraying the primer

4 comments:

Didge said...

can't believe the difference...I can't wait to see it in real life. Don't know when that will be! Argh.

Will, Shelley, Chet, Zane, Reid, Lily said...

It looks SO good!! How exciting to get your house finished! I love the colors downstairs, it looks nice and warm, and homey!

shirleyjean said...

Looks great and so do your helpers. Love Mom

Kim said...

How fun to catch up with you...! I didn't realize that my bookmark was just showing me the same page over and over....so I'd check your blog and it would be the same! I was stuck back in those old fashioned pictures of your kids! So, I had lots of reading to do!