Sunday, January 3, 2010

We're Open for Business!

They are giddy with excitement and will more than likely NEVER have clean hands again.

My desk at the office - I scrounged in Mom's garage sale finds for this perfect piece of grungy furniture. Some might say it needs to go in the back of a garbage truck, but I love it.


Some old garbage truck ads and a fitting saying, "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls (or coveralls) and looks like work."


Our itty bitty kitchen. We have been battling an ant infestation and the little ant traps don't seem to be cutting it - we're going to have to bomb the place.


Advanced Waste Automation has opened their doors and they are ready to service, maintain and repair your refuse trucks (especially if your arm is caput). We rented a shop in Lebanon near the airport, so please visit us sometime - even if you don't drive a garbage truck. It is a little smaller than we would like, but it will work for now. I have started a blog for AWA and you can check us out there - I will try to keep the garbage chatter down to a minimum on this one. But, Whoo Hoo- we're excited!


8 comments:

Didge said...

thanks for letting us all know what the blog address is.

CabinFever said...

Hey smarty - I included it in my list off to the right.

How do you like my music - make you homesick? I have no idea what the second song is saying, but I just I like the sound. Maybe you can translate it for me.

Didge said...

oh duh, found it. No translating from Spanish or Italian and I can't listen to it due to 'liscensing' (sp?)issues it says. Bummer. At the moment I am supposed to be working on a very boring billion page document on a trucking event in Austria. ho-hum
Looking at your blog instead! I am still a procrastinator. Ugh.

jessica said...

oregon state fight song? really? really!?

CabinFever said...

Did that for you Sweet Cheeks!

Didge said...

hey, I was able to look at it on youtube, it almost brought tears to my eyes. Must show it to the boys. It is a pre game show on the football field. It's a little far away so you can't really see the individual people but it's really heartwarming anyway. Dylan should see them playing the sax, he has decided to make that his instrument. We'll see how that goes.

Didge said...

Totally amazing, you just opened your doors, but you've already completely repainted and decorated the place...with garbage stuff you just 'happened to have'. Boy, I think you better not come here....I am happy if it's decorated and it can stay that way for the next 10 yrs. I think you'd cringe. No, wait, I changed my mind, you'd better come anyway!!

CabinFever said...

Well I accidentally bought waaayyy too much paint for the basement (like an extra 10 gallons), so everything will be painted the same khaki color for years to come. The other stuff was from Scott's old office and I was eager for it to find a new "home".