Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mom's Day


Mom & I (leavin on a jet plane)

This is my mommy.  She is amazing.  She is one of the most unselfish people I know.  I've hardly ever heard her complain and she is rarely in a bad mood.  She sees the best in people and will spend an abundance of time making sure those she loves feel special.  Her capacity to care for people sometimes goes beyond her physical strength, but she continues - with a cheerful attitude. As a grandma, she is kind - a little goofy, and a cheerleader for each of her grandkids.    

I do have an issue with this picture.  Why did you make me wear such a short dress?  You look stunning by the way - groovin' on the hair do. 

2 comments:

Didge said...

she sounds just like my mom!

shirleyjean said...

One of my favorite sayings was: I'm sorry if I didn't treat you right or if I screwed up as a mom, it is my first time and it is trial and sometimes error. "It isn't hard to love someone that loves you back in return". Thanks for being such good kids. I guess just doing what comes naturally. I'd do it all again.