Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Give this a try . . .

Don't shudder or cringe - this is an unlikely cast of characters, but the results are delicious. Not sure what to call it - but my Aunt Bonnie introduced us to this one (think I'll call it Hush Hush Chicken).

Throw some boneless/skinless chicken in a 9x13 baking dish.
Combine 2 cans of cranberries (with whole berries), 2 packages of onion soup mix, and a bottle of french dressing.
Pour over the chicken
Bake UNCOVERED at 375 until chicken is done
Serve over noodles or rice

HIDE the ingredients so your family has no clue what they are eating.

Ok, here's a pic of the room, complete with fabric and signs hung on the metal. I can't seem to get a real crisp picture, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I LOVE Sten's room. I would like my living room to look like that. I like the maps on the walls in the living room. I suddenly had the tap...tap....tap memory too when you mentioned what they were.

Do you have any unique ideas for "shutters" for on the outside of the house?