Monday, November 10, 2008

Colorado Landscapes











One of the things I love about living here is the proximity of the mountains. I love the glimpse of Pikes Peak as I take the kids to school in the morning and it is even more impressive with a dusting of snow. Now we're rooting for some snow in our neighborhood - rah, rah, rah!


We had a chance to head to the mountains earlier this Fall and catch the beauty of the Aspens as they were changing colors. It's so unreal, it looks like someone painted the forest with a palette of yellows/oranges/greens and reds. Hmmm, I think I know who the master artist is . . .


A goofy one of Sten and Milah on a camping trip . . .
9 days until Dad/Mom come and 26 days until Papa and Nana and Aunt Shelly come - the kids are counting the days!

1 comment:

Didge said...

Love the first pic...that is too funny. Gotta be a photographer with an unusual sense of humor to take that shot..hee hee. I think that might have been you :)