Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Maren's Digs


Thought I would include a picture of Maren's awesome bed that was handcrafted by her brother and Grandpa. Maren has a theory that if you can see the floor, her room can not be declared "dirty". This opinion is not shared with the authorities in this dwelling, and has caused some difficulties. The chaps hanging on the left were made for Scott by his Great Grandpa when he was about Maren's age (back in the days of Wyatt Earp). Notice the Cowgirl with Converse - it's to outrun the bad guys.

3 comments:

jessica said...

I have a great idea to decorate Zoe's room if we ever get our own house so I might have to recruit the skilled carpenters who produced such a neat cowgirl bed!

Janelle said...

Cool bed!! I love it.

Lenaya said...

Wow- I'll have to show Myla when she gets home from school. Gavin is the same with being able to see just a bit of the carpet.