Sunday, November 30, 2008

I think this calls for some Hot Chocolate





We awoke to about 8 inches of snow this morning and it's still coming down! This is the most snow we've had at our house since we've moved here. We were supposed to be at Denver Special Meeting today, but we took one peek outside and decided that we weren't attempting the drive North. After taking a look at the webcams on I-25, I think we made a good decision.
We might have to find a good sledding hill today, and our driveway clean-up team is going to stay busy.
We feel great pity for those Thanksgiving travelers that are going home today - what a miserable trip.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I missed you at Denver special mtg....but from the look at these pictures, seems that you made the right choice in staying home. I agree...it DOES call for hot chocolate!!!

Lenaya said...

How cozy! I really wish we could get a little of that here. We were hoping to teach Myla to ski this winter. We even put in a wood stove in anticipation of winter, but so far it hasn't arrived. Enjoy!

amydee said...

Hi Lisa,

I can't believe I've never visited your blog before! I had fun "catching up." Hope it's okay to add you to my list--I'll be a frequent visitor :)

CabinFever said...

Don't know who you are "blogmom", but you are welcome to peek in on our terribly ordinary lives.

amydee said...

Okay, now that I know you're out there...I just tagged you.