Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!



I thought the girls and I would have a fun crafty evening. WHEW! My patience is shot and I'm singing praises to teachers who tackle several kids at once.

One child is a perfectionist and the other barges into things without any thought or plan. Then throw in a mother that apparently needs a valium or a lobotomy, and it's a volatile combination. Scott sits in a chair shaking his head, and I know that he's thinking that I've brought it on myself. True enough, but I love Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

LOL that's funny! I can totally see that happening in this household as well. My kids aren't really old enough to do crafty things like that yet, but there are still times that I think I need valium or a lobotomy. :)

Didge said...

G&G will be happy to see the welcoming turkey's! Too bad we can't just drop by and have a grand old family time.