Friday, June 11, 2010

Hard at Work

I am not a terribly sentimental mommy about every piece of paper our kids create. Maren caught onto my habit of throwing things away, and she began checking in the recycling for her special artwork. It's not that I don't appreciate their talents, it's just that if we saved every precious project - we would be buried at this point under vast amounts of paper. As is always the case, I am expecting a siege of work to arrive in the last days of school. However, I thought we could digitally save some samples of their work - and I loved this one of Maren's -especially the spelling errors.

Milah's state and capital test - 100%. Hooray Milah!

Sten is enjoying metal shop and these are examples of his awesome mig welding. Apparently the key to welding is consistency and patience -

Shhh, now I will tiptoe to the recycling bin and toss them away . . . bad mommy, bad mommy

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's probably okay to throw things away. That way when your kids are 30 they aren't burdened with things you couldn't bear to part with :) I'm sure Larry would be impressed with Sten's welding ability. It was in High School that he started welding and it's now his career :)